UFO Conjectures

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Pardon me?

In my recent harangues about Robbie Graham’s new book, UFOs: Reframing the Debate, I hit a nerve with some of the people who are contributors therein.

I changed the blog title that caused them some angst and hurt.

But my pique about the so-called Graham “reframing” remains intact.

Robbie was, in my obtuse opinion, cavalier about whom he chose to offer suggestions for recasting the UFO debate.

That’s it.

You can follow my thinking, if it is thinking – one of my critical “friends” feels I have gone off the reservation – in subsequent posts here about the Graham book and the state of ufology, supplemented by Vicente-Juan Ballester Olmos’ erudite presentation, linked here (below in its own post), about how ufology has failed to produce anything substantial about the enigmatic phenomenon.

RR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home